The Benefits of Membership
For our MEMBERS ONLY, we offer high visibility among residents and visitors alike through:
- A free listing in our electronic guide to MetroWest (our website), including a live link and photo
- Free postings of your specials and sales on our website, with additional visibility through Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Free postings of your events on our regional calendar, marketed to families, businesses, conferences, and travelers.
- Free listing in our 2016 comprehensive print guide to our region, published annually
- Display advertising opportunities on our website.
- Inclusion in our referral list used to respond to queries from visitors, residents, the press, and conference and tour planners.
- Invitations to free and low-cost member events including professional development and capacity building workshops and valuable networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Monthly member e-newsletter outlining current free and low cost marketing opportunities, event announcements more!
- Opportunity to distribute our Guide to MetroWest.
- Discounts on advertising in our Guide and other marketing opportunities throughout the year. See more here.
- Deep advertising discounts in select major magazines, sports programs, travel guides, and more.
Great services and opportunities statewide, available through the Mass Office of Travel & Tourism, for any businesses:
- No-cost listings on the Mass Office of Travel & Tourism website, massvacation.com
- Extensive research on tourists’ patterns, spending habits, decision-making.
- Opportunity to have photographs of your business included—at no cost!—in marketing campaigns in New York, New England, nationwide, and overseas.
- Opportunity to be featured in the state’s seasonal marketing campaigns, as well as trade shows and conferences focused on weddings, sports, group tours, recreation, and history.
- Opportunity to have your events and activities listed on massvacation.com seasonal and holiday specific webpages.
- Leads from conventions, trade shows, and inquiries to the Mass Office of Travel & Tourism