Our current membership levels are changing on Jan. 1, 2024. Join the Visitors Bureau TODAY and receive several months FREE! New memberships will run from the date of sign up until Jan. 1, 2025.
2024 Bronze Membership
(Non-profits & Small businesses $100/Large businesses $250)
- Listing on our website with live link and photo.
- Reposting of your social media posts on our social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and Twitter).
- Self-posting of your events on our regional calendar, marketed to families, businesses, conferences, and travelers.
- Possible listing of your organization as a destination stop in our featured monthly itineraries on our website.
- Consideration for inclusion in visits by social media influencers and travel journalists.
- Monthly member e-newsletter outlining current event announcements, free and low-cost marketing opportunities, and more!
- Eligibility to apply for our annual mini grants and co-op advertising
- Self-posting of your events and venue on the Mass Office of Travel & Tourism site, visitma.com.
- Members-only rates for display advertising on our website.
2024 Silver Membership
(Non-profits & Small businesses $275/Large businesses $550)
Includes all Bronze Member benefits plus:
- Enhanced listing on our website, including a full description, live link and photo.
- Possibility to have photographs of your business included—at no cost!—in regional, national & international marketing campaigns.
- Inclusion in our trade show sales packet to event, convention and meeting planners, and hand-off of leads generated, as applicable.
- Opportunity to participate in our social media promotional contests.
- Guaranteed listing of your organization as a destination stop in at least one customized monthly itinerary on our website, and opportunity to be included in our annual print Guide to MetroWest.
- Opportunity to post special offers to our audience.
- 10% discount off display advertising on our website.
2024 Gold Membership
(Non-profits & Small businesses $525/Large businesses $850)
Includes all Bronze and Silver Member benefits plus:
- FEATURED “Place” and “Event” listings on our website, including a live link and photo, as well as a “Featured Member” heart added.
- Your product or company YouTube video linked free to your online listing.
- Listing as a featured destination in at least one customized itinerary on our website.
- Enhanced venue information included in trade show meeting planner and tour operator packets.
- Separate listing on our website in special meeting planners’ section.
- Social media member spotlight posting on your business as part of our Featured Member series, including a still photograph.
- Guaranteed inclusion in our print Guide to MetroWest, min. of 75,000 copies distributed around New England.
- Guaranteed inclusion of photographs of your business—at no cost!—in regional, national & international marketing campaigns.
- 20% discount off display advertising on our website.
2024 Platinum Membership*
(Non-profits & Small businesses $775/Large businesses $1,250)
Includes all Bronze, Silver & Gold Member benefits plus:
- PINNED “Place” and “Event” listings on our website, so that you show up first on the page, including a live link and photo as well as a “Featured Member” heart.
- Listing in our new Recruitment & Retention Packets designed for area corporations.
- Featured article on our website and in our newsletter, including photos.
- Social media member spotlight posting on your business as part of our Featured Member series, including a member-provided video.
- Opportunity to be the first “stop” on at least one customized itinerary featuring your organization online, in tour operator literature, and in our Guide to MetroWest.
- Opportunity to provide a co-branded giveaway item highlighting your organization to be handed out at meeting and event planner trade shows.
- 25% discount off display advertising on our website.
* Please note, Platinum Memberships are reserved for organizations within our 19 core towns of Ashland, Bellingham, Framingham, Franklin, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medway, Milford, Millis, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland and Westborough.
Sign Up to Become a Member
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Outdated Browser