FRI, FEB. 10:
- Check in to the Sheraton Framingham and meet your girlfriends for a cocktail at The Postern Grille in the hotel
- Indulge in a fabulous pre-show farm-to-table meal at Buttercup in Natick Center
- Dance your way through the Reed Foehl and Tim Gearan concert at The Center for Arts in Natick (TCAN)
SAT, FEB. 11:
- Wander the lovely and unique shops & galleries of the Natick Cultural District, including Uni-T, Five Crows, Helen’s Handbags, Baylee Bee, and more
- Head to the Natick Mall, where you can have a delicious lunch then make your own candle at Lightmoon
- Pick up some gorgeous handmade chocolates from Chocolate Therapy (open 10am – 3pm), which you can nibble in front of the fire back at the Sheraton during a good girls’ gab
- For dinner, create your own noodle bowl at Rice Noodle Thai Eatery, followed by a fabulous beer tasting flight and the hysterical Shakey’s Comedy Shack show at Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing
SUN, FEB. 12:
- Round out the weekend with an amazing brunch at Eli’s (we hear the creative omelets and chocolate chip pancakes are to die for!)
- Post a fabulous selfie of you and your posse, and tag us at #WeAreMetroWest so we can see how much fun you had.
- Indulge in the ultimate relaxing facial or massage at Spavia Day Spa before you head out of town, making plans with the girls to do it all over again soon!
Scroll down for the complete itinerary with map and links!
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Outdated Browser